- Posted December 21, 2009 by
Obama's Top Ten Lies
This is an excerpt from: ConservativeAmerican.org. See the full list of ten at the website.
Each Day this week, we'll feature a new Obama Top Ten List! Check in each day for the new list.
President Barack Obama's Top Ten Lies of 2009.
- The Big Government Lie! - President Obama had the audacity to claim he doesn’t like big government! “Not because I believe in bigger government — I don’t.” The next day he proposed a budget with the biggest increase in the size of government ever! The boldness of this lie makes it one of my personal favorites.
- Never Said He Was in Favor of Single Payer - In August, President Obama told a bold lie at a carefully staged Town Hall meeting on Health Care: “I have not said I am in favor of a single payer system.” — In fact, he has said precisely that! Rush Limbaugh has audio of Obama saying he is in favor of a single payer system both in 2003 and again in 2007.
- I Had No Idea Lie # 1 - Michelle Malkin reports on what President Obama told ABCDEmocrat News today: “STEPHANOPOULOS: How about the funding for ACORN? OBAMA: You know, it’s — frankly, it’s not really something I’ve followed closely. I didn’t even know that ACORN was getting a whole lot of federal money...
- I Had No Idea Lie # 2 - The Obama administration lied, saying the President was unaware of Tea Parties being held! Newsbusters reports on the line of bull the White House is sending out to try to deflate Tea Part Protests. From Good Morning America’s Dan Harris: “The White House says the President is unaware of the Tea Parties and will hold his own event today.”