- Posted December 26, 2009 by
This iReport is part of an assignment:
The United Buddy Bears - The Art of Tolerance
The United Buddy Bears, The Art of Tolerance, painted by artists from almost 150 countries, make a stopover till 14th of April 2010 on their world tour to be exhbited in Berlin´s main station (Hauptbahnhof).
The United Buddy Bears stand together hand in hand promoting tolerance and understanding among different nations, cultures and religions.
More than 20 millions visitors have been able to admire the Bears since the first exhibition in Berlin in 2002.
World tour: Berlin - Kitzbühel - Hong Kong - Istanbul - Tokio - Seoul - Sydney - Berlin - Vienna - Cairo - Jerusalem - Warsaw - Stuttgart - Pyongyang -
Buenos Aires - Montevideo - and now back in Berlin 2009/2010.
1. Bolivia: Artist Rene Cadena Ayala
3. USA: Artist Bill C. Ray and Julian Ray
4. Iran: Artist Seyed Mohammad Fadavi and Alireza
6. Ghana: Artist Dennis Doe Tamakloe
7. Cuba: Artist Nancy Torres
8. Nigeria: Artist Aniama Kenneth Dazaa
9. Yemen: Artist Amnah Al-Nassiri
by Markku Rainer Peltonen