- Posted January 13, 2010 by
This iReport is part of an assignment:
Haiti earthquake aftermath
- War Hawks Pressuring President Obama Into Syrian Civil War (VIDEO)
- Time To Inconvenience Politicians
- Politicians Will Not Take Risks Unless They Are Forced To
- Coffee Party Radio: Politics Done Right - GOP Budgets, Gays, Race, Guns, & a Pope Sat 12–2PM CST
- Paul Ryan: To Hell With Election. It Is My Way With Obama Doing My Dirty Work
The Haiti Earthquake Is A Realtime Catastrophe - Help Our Fellow Citizens
This catastrophe is likely to be worse than we could possibly imagine. Let's give our best to the citizens of Haiti not only with out thoughts and prayers, but with our money and donations. Make sure not to fall for the many fraudulent emails and calls you will be getting over the next few days. To be sure, give to the Red Cross who has the infrastructure to get the aid dispursed. The link is at Red Cross Donation.
If you have website or blog, please add a button and link to their site as well. I have done that at my blog below. You can copy/paste from the button on my blog to get a direct URL to the donation page.