- Posted February 2, 2010 by
Los Angeles, California
This iReport is part of an assignment:
- Conversation with Roma Downey on The Bible
- SKYFALL Interviews with the Cast -Daniel Craig, Javier Bardem, Naomie Harris, and Bérénice Marlohe
- Total Recall Interviews with Collin Farrell, Kate Beckinsale, and Bryan Cranston
- MIB3 Interviews with Will Smith, Tommy Lee Jones, and Barry Sonnenfeld
- Interview with Hugh Grant on Pirates Band of Misfits
Heating it up for Haiti.. Bikram Yoga Haiti Relief Fundraiser!
A Haiti Relief Fundraiser was held at Bikram Yoga Headquarters in Los Angeles California. People turned out from all over to show their support. There was well over 100 people present at this special Bikram yoga class, taught by Rajashree Choudhury. At over 105 degrees thats one hot practice! The proceeds, 100%, will go to the children of Haiti... Rajashree will see to that. Rajashree Choudhury is a spirited, kind and compassionate woman. Her beauty runs deep. Rajashree's love for children keeps her involved in many programs. She recently worked for over 5 years with children who had cancer. Rajashree is married to Bikram Choudhury, founder of Bikram Yoga. Bikram and Rajashree have been involved in helping people change their lives for many, many years. Both Bikram and Rajashree were deeply affected when hearing about the earthquake in Haiti. They knew they needed to be involved and felt like a Yoga Relief Fundraiser would be a good way to start.