- Posted February 10, 2010 by
This iReport is part of an assignment:
- My spouse is way better at bedtime parenting than I am
- A day in the life of a Las Vegas startup
- RedRover, Christy Turlington & Every Mother Counts Support Moms-to-be Around the World
- #RedRover Twitter Party for Moms On the Go, Wednesday, July 13, 9 p.m. ET
- Oldest bridal shop in the U.S. burns down. Leaves many in Chicago without a dress.
4.3 earthquake in Illinois
45 minutes ago we woke up to the entire house shaking. Although I'd never felt an earthquake I knew instantly what it was. While my husband went back to sleep, I got up to confirm via Twitter. Here are my most recent tweets (oldest to newest):
"Seriously weird. Something that felt like a minor quake just woke us up. Can anyone else in the CHI area/burbs confirm?"
@nedia We felt it, too. Woke us up!
Here's info from USGS on the #illinois #earthquake: http://earthquake.usgs.gov/earthquakes/recenteqsww/Quakes/us2010snay.php
Looks like #earthquake is already a top trending topic. http://twitter.com/#search?q=Earthquake%20OR%20%23Earthquake