- Posted February 10, 2010 by
New York, New York
This iReport is part of an assignment:
Wintry weather near you
- Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade takes New York City on perfect fall day
- Thousands flock to see balloons readied for Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade
- As 100 Year Old Building Collapses in Harlem, New York City Neighbors Worry More May Follow
- Anti-Assad Protest in New York City
- Anti-Assad Protest in New York City, Part 2
More Greetings from Snowman's Land
more photos taken in Central Park and Harlem, New York City during the Snowstorm of Feb 10, 2010.
Got stirrcrazy in my house after working from home and decided to go out and see the snow first-hand. I'm a amateur photographer and have taken to document life in my neighborhood and whereever I go, as you can see on my facebook page, where I've been posting quite a few of my photos. On my walk through Harlem and Central Park I saw many other people out, mostly families with children building snowmen, riding their sleighs and having snowball fights and generally having a good time in the snow even though we were officially in the middle of a blizzard. Central Park is the lung and the heart of New York City, which was very much evident today with these New Yorkers enjoying a day off school and work and just having a good time.