- Posted February 16, 2010 by
This iReport is part of an assignment:
How has H1N1 impacted your life?
- Time To Inconvenience Politicians
- Politicians Will Not Take Risks Unless They Are Forced To
- Coffee Party Radio: Politics Done Right - GOP Budgets, Gays, Race, Guns, & a Pope Sat 12–2PM CST
- Paul Ryan: To Hell With Election. It Is My Way With Obama Doing My Dirty Work
- Rest In Peace President Hugo Chavez, You Are The Hero Of The Poor
H1N1 Changed My Behavior in Subtle Ways Permanently
I will admit that the H1N1 had me concern mostly for my wife who is immunosuppressed as well as my daughter given that she was in the age category with a high mortality rate. We all got vaccinated and I personally changed my habits at the gym and just around people in general.