- Posted February 17, 2010 by
San Jose, California
This iReport is part of an assignment:
How has H1N1 impacted your life?
- Donald Trump Himself Is Actual Proof, this is why...
- The mecca of child Prositution, Bangkok. I Don't Understand....
- Is John Walsh from The Hunt on CNN the only person fighting against pedophiles, crimes against children in this Country ? There is so much crime going on what is wrong with this Country ?
- Wow, A Member From The Organized Crime Does Not Recall
- Organized Crime Preventing Me From Working
The Changes I made to my lifestyle due to Swine influenza virus H1N1
1- Washing hands frequently and following with a hand sanitizer. Carrying extra hand sanitizer in my purse.
2- Being alert to - If I noticed I might have some symptoms of Swine flu such as coughing, pains in my body, sore throat, or a sick feeling. I would visit the doctor immediately. I also avoided coming in contact with someone whom is sick.
3- I wiped down the shopping cart handle before using it.
4- I avoided restaurants. There is no guarantee all employees are washing their hands.
5- Good Health - ate properly, exercised, and got enough sleep.