- Posted February 17, 2010 by
San Jose, California
This iReport is part of an assignment:
How has H1N1 impacted your life?
- Santa Clara County Human trafficking Allowed Pedophile To Escape
- Santa Clara County Human Trafficking Pedophiles Are Their Clients $$$ Part 3
- Santa Clara County Human Trafficking, He Has Been WARNED
- Santa Clara Country Human Trafficking Pedophiles are their clients $$$ Part Two
- Santa Clara County Human Trafficking Pedophiles Are Their Clients $$$
The Changes I made to my lifestyle due to Swine influenza virus H1N1
1- Washing hands frequently and following with a hand sanitizer. Carrying extra hand sanitizer in my purse.
2- Being alert to - If I noticed I might have some symptoms of Swine flu such as coughing, pains in my body, sore throat, or a sick feeling. I would visit the doctor immediately. I also avoided coming in contact with someone whom is sick.
3- I wiped down the shopping cart handle before using it.
4- I avoided restaurants. There is no guarantee all employees are washing their hands.
5- Good Health - ate properly, exercised, and got enough sleep.