- Posted March 15, 2010 by
Watertown, New York
This iReport is part of an assignment:
- Why Blame Trump or the GOP? Anti-Immigrant Hate Coming From Everyday Americans
- Why Do Republicans, Who Don't Believe In Democracy; Run For Government?
- Ben Carson Stands by Claim on Egypt's Pyramids - The Bible Says They Were Built to Store Grain?
- Quentin Tarantino Isn't Apologizing. Nor Should He. Police Should Apologize First to Americans
- Obama's "No Boots on the Ground" in Syria Becomes Another Image of Disappointment for Those Who Believed He Wanted Peace
St. Patrick's Day Irish Festival Step Dancing In Watertown, New York
The North Country Goes Green Irish Festival wrapped up Sunday with the annual parade. Nearly 20,000 people came to the event over its four day run. This year's event featured new foods, vendors and events. Organizers say this was a spectacular 25th anniversary.
My kids love the music and I love the Shepard's Pie and corned beef and cabbage. It was a lot of fun!
The Videos show the Johnson Family School of Irish Dance.
There is a video of the Irish Princess and Ms. Ireland!
"It seems like every year, we get bigger and bigger and better. And this year was just the same. It's just a great turnout. The North Country showed up for a great cause. It's a lot of fun, but it's for great charities, so we're just excited to have such a great outpouring of support," said Sean Hennessey, Festival Entertainment Director.
The festival benefits a variety of local charities, and organizers should have the total money raised in a few days.
Sean Hennessey shows you through the entire event: