- Posted March 15, 2010 by
Watertown, New York
This iReport is part of an assignment:
- All Russia's Fault? Ukraine Is Not A Democracy Unless U.S. Says It's A 'Democracy'
- Bank of America Agrees to Sweetheart Settlement with US Department of Justice
- Ironically, The World’s Most Repressive Regimes Delight In U.S. Crack Down In Ferguson- Urge Restraint
- What a Stupid Excuse For Arresting Reporters-Managing the Media's Images in Ferguson, Egypt, and Occupy Wall Street
- So. "Mike Brown 'Bum Rushed' A Cop With A Drawn Automatic Weapon", Say Wilson Supporters?
St. Patrick's Day Irish Festival Step Dancing In Watertown, New York
The North Country Goes Green Irish Festival wrapped up Sunday with the annual parade. Nearly 20,000 people came to the event over its four day run. This year's event featured new foods, vendors and events. Organizers say this was a spectacular 25th anniversary.
My kids love the music and I love the Shepard's Pie and corned beef and cabbage. It was a lot of fun!
The Videos show the Johnson Family School of Irish Dance.
There is a video of the Irish Princess and Ms. Ireland!
"It seems like every year, we get bigger and bigger and better. And this year was just the same. It's just a great turnout. The North Country showed up for a great cause. It's a lot of fun, but it's for great charities, so we're just excited to have such a great outpouring of support," said Sean Hennessey, Festival Entertainment Director.
The festival benefits a variety of local charities, and organizers should have the total money raised in a few days.
Sean Hennessey shows you through the entire event: