- Posted March 15, 2010 by
Watertown, New York
This iReport is part of an assignment:
- A Minimum Wage Hike Helps Who? Workers or Government?
- Armed Forces Day Parade In Watertown, NY- Home to the 10TH Mountain Division- Ft. Drum
- TPP? Desperate for a Legacy, Mr. President? Elizabeth Warren-1; Obama and TPP-0
- "There's No Clear Evidence of Wrong Doing" - Doesn't Mean There Was No Wrong Doing- Injustice In the US
- Fined A Million Bucks? Pocket Change for the WWE, er,... I Mean, the Patriots-Of Course Brady Knew
St. Patrick's Day Irish Festival Step Dancing In Watertown, New York
The North Country Goes Green Irish Festival wrapped up Sunday with the annual parade. Nearly 20,000 people came to the event over its four day run. This year's event featured new foods, vendors and events. Organizers say this was a spectacular 25th anniversary.
My kids love the music and I love the Shepard's Pie and corned beef and cabbage. It was a lot of fun!
The Videos show the Johnson Family School of Irish Dance.
There is a video of the Irish Princess and Ms. Ireland!
"It seems like every year, we get bigger and bigger and better. And this year was just the same. It's just a great turnout. The North Country showed up for a great cause. It's a lot of fun, but it's for great charities, so we're just excited to have such a great outpouring of support," said Sean Hennessey, Festival Entertainment Director.
The festival benefits a variety of local charities, and organizers should have the total money raised in a few days.
Sean Hennessey shows you through the entire event: