- Posted March 24, 2010 by
This iReport is part of an assignment:
Passions over health care reform
- The Ends Justify the Means--Isn't That How We Live? Who Are We to Sit in Judgement?
- Lance Knows Exactly How All This Will Play Out, As Usual
- "Silly Rabbit, Lance Armstrong is Way Ahead of You On This....and Has No Intentions of Losing the Race....Ever" by W JO'Reilly
- "Silly Rabbits, Lance Armstrong Is Still Way Ahead of You" ---W J O'Reilly
- Do the Olympic Games Feed an Unhealthy Nationalism....Even Chauvanism?
"Change Brings Violent Threats after the Healthcare Signing" ---W J O'Reilly
- zdan, CNN iReport producer
Sarah Palin has her democratic opponents in the crosshairs, and children of the tea party movement
Carry signs with the words “Kill the Bill” with a large picture of President Obama emblazoned on the poster.
You can call all the Kill, shoot references nothing more than hyperbole—but mark my words, this is a dangerous time for President Obama now that he is rattling the cages of the military industrial complex.
Anyone who lived through the 1960s knows that it’s a short throw from “threats” to actions. We have seen some of the most powerful leaders of the democratic party and black America gunned down by extremists whose first sin was the unwillingness to allow change to happen.
The security of President Obama as well as the leadership on the left are of primary concern right now.
And even if nothing comes to pass and these foolish threats from the right wing remain nothing more, we call all breathe a sigh of relief. But until that time, we must be vigilant to protect our leaders who, for once, are leading us in a humane direction.