- Posted April 23, 2010 by
Watertown, New York
This iReport is part of an assignment:
Arizona immigration showdown
- All Russia's Fault? Ukraine Is Not A Democracy Unless U.S. Says It's A 'Democracy'
- Bank of America Agrees to Sweetheart Settlement with US Department of Justice
- Ironically, The World’s Most Repressive Regimes Delight In U.S. Crack Down In Ferguson- Urge Restraint
- What a Stupid Excuse For Arresting Reporters-Managing the Media's Images in Ferguson, Egypt, and Occupy Wall Street
- So. "Mike Brown 'Bum Rushed' A Cop With A Drawn Automatic Weapon", Say Wilson Supporters?
"Papers, Please"- Gov. Jan Brewer Signs "Legal Discrimination and Racial Profiling" Law In Arizona
President Obama said today, that the Arizona immigration bill was misguided. Obama was kind in his choice of adjectives. It is ignorant, discriminatory, ill-advised and immoral.
Phoenix, Arizona (CNN) -- Arizona Gov. Jan Brewer signed a bill Friday that requires police in her state to determine whether a person is in the United States legally, which critics say will foster racial profiling but supporters say will crack down on illegal immigration.
"This bill also targets those who hire illegal immigrant day laborers or knowingly transport them."
"The Republican governor also issued an executive order that requires additional training for local officers on how to implement the law without engaging in racial profiling or discrimination."
Why? Because Gov. Brewer knows racial profiling is illegal and she, the State of Arizona, and law enforcement have already crossed over this precarious line by passing this immoral law.
Illegals in Arizona? Yes there are illegals in Arizona and they are the Governor and the lawmakers of that State.
What do you think?