- Posted April 23, 2010 by
Watertown, New York
This iReport is part of an assignment:
Arizona immigration showdown
- Republicans Want a Speaker Who Can Speak (Anything but the Truth) - McCarthy’s Truthful Gaffe on the Benghazi Special Committee
- Would Wyatt Earp Have Allowed a Sandy Hook or an Oregon? Mass Shootings To Continue Until We Do This
- Super Blood Moon Eclipse in Watertown, New York-September 27, 2015
- City Fireman May Have to Give Up Job If Elected to City Council Seat But GOP State Senate Staffer Will Not If He Wins? All 'Conflicts of Interests' Are Not Equal
- US Caused Refugee Crisis in Syria by Refusing to Accept a Russian Deal that Would Have Ended the War
"Papers, Please"- Gov. Jan Brewer Signs "Legal Discrimination and Racial Profiling" Law In Arizona
President Obama said today, that the Arizona immigration bill was misguided. Obama was kind in his choice of adjectives. It is ignorant, discriminatory, ill-advised and immoral.
Phoenix, Arizona (CNN) -- Arizona Gov. Jan Brewer signed a bill Friday that requires police in her state to determine whether a person is in the United States legally, which critics say will foster racial profiling but supporters say will crack down on illegal immigration.
"This bill also targets those who hire illegal immigrant day laborers or knowingly transport them."
"The Republican governor also issued an executive order that requires additional training for local officers on how to implement the law without engaging in racial profiling or discrimination."
Why? Because Gov. Brewer knows racial profiling is illegal and she, the State of Arizona, and law enforcement have already crossed over this precarious line by passing this immoral law.
Illegals in Arizona? Yes there are illegals in Arizona and they are the Governor and the lawmakers of that State.
What do you think?