- Posted May 10, 2010 by
This iReport is part of an assignment:
Ask Dr. Sanjay Gupta
CCSVI & MS
My girlfriend has MS and a recent MRV shows that she has v.jugularis interna stenosis bilaterally in the veins of her brain.
The fact that 90% of people with MS have similar abnormalities in there head and neck should be broadcasted now. Why is this not being talked about in the news? I bet that the other 10% have some valve problem that we need to find a treatment for.
We are having a music festival on August 21. to raise money and start a foundation for CCSVI screening and treatment.
If you're interested in covering this story I would be proud to oblige.