- Posted May 24, 2010 by
This iReport is part of an assignment:
Know someone changing the world?
- Planet Art Therapy Postmarks: Art Therapy Without Borders International Postcard Art Exchange
- FUSION--e-Zine for Planet Art Therapy- Volume 2, No. 3
- Power of Art Therapy Told through Artist Trading Cards
- Art Therapy Without Borders- Painting a Beautiful Picture Together
- FUSION-- e-Zine for Planet Art Therapy Volume 2, No. 1
FUSION--e-Zine for Planet Art Therapy- Volume 2, No. 2
Welcome to FUSION Volume 2, Number 2, an e-Zine for Planet Art Therapy inspired by members and initiatives of the Art Therapy Alliance and International Art Therapy Organization [IATO]. FUSION is dedicated to a new energy, excitement, and blend of ideas, cultures, and people for a sustainable future in art therapy.
This issue includes exciting announcements and updates happening within the Alliance-IATO community, including opportunities to learn more about community members, partners, and the many ways art therapy and art therapists throughout the world are bringing change to people’s lives everyday. This issue also includes a features section on art therapy and children that highlight different articles dedicated to this topic.
Download your free PDF copy here (5.68 MB): http://www.arttherapyalliance.org/Vol2No2.pdf
You can also learn more about FUSION and our past issues at http://www.arttherapyalliance.org/FUSION.html or http://www.internationalarttherapy.org/fusion.html