- Posted June 8, 2010 by
san jose, California
This iReport is part of an assignment:
Kids on race
- Organized Crime of Santa Clara County Has Been Around For Some Time Now
- She Never Abducted The Child, There was a pay off Santa Clara County
- Adults Prey On Children Here In Santa Clara County
- When Did Money Become More Important Than A Child's Life, Santa Clara County
- Organized Crime Human Trafficking Santa Clara County
Kids On Race
Why do young children form racism. My personal opinon is they learn from grandparents or their parents, and from other children.
My ex-mother-in-law was a racist towards balcks. The older generation has experienced war and slavery.They do not change their mentality. Continue to be racists.
It is sad the children are affected.
It is important for the parents in the current generation to teach children racism is not ok.