- Posted June 24, 2010 by
Pensacola Beach, Florida
This iReport is part of an assignment:
Track the oil disaster
- Smart Mouth Mobile Offers Solution to Internet Calling
- Smart Mouth Mobile Poised to Benefit from Apple’s Move into China with China Mobile
- Android and Apple Competition Healthy for Smart Mouth Mobile
- Current Technology Trends Look Good To Smart Mobile Wireless
- New Social Networking Communications App Offers Relief From High Wireless Bills
Pensacola Beach Oil Spill Report June 24 2010
This is my daily report I have been posting on YouTube for weeks on my PcolaGregg channel.
The oil deposits were somewhat covered by sand from the tide and surf action but they are still there, we will see what else comes in between now and tonight.
The fizzing and bubbling in the surf is still present and seems even more active now and I can see reflective crystalline particles that shine like diamonds in the light.
The water in a totally alien color resembling Gatorade...
I really fear for what is happening to my home, my beach, my Gulf, my planet...
Please help spread the word...