- Posted June 25, 2010 by
London, United Kingdom
This iReport is part of an assignment:
Travel photo of the day
here's a brief tour of london.
1. Palace of Westminster, Big Ben, across from River Thames at sunset 8:50pm
2. Big Ben & Westminster Bridge in the morning 10:05am
3. Changing of the Guards at Buckingham Palace
4. THE QUEEN of ENGLAND, Elizabeth II, entering Buckingham Palace. She is wearing this beautiful green hat and jacket. This is my first visit to London and got a snap shot of the queen.
5. Diana Princess of Wales @ Hyde Park
6. Beautiful parks in London. It's very green and lovely in April
7. Tower of London. E II R, do you know what that stands for? "Elizabeth II Regina" Queen of Great Britain
8. Inside the Tower of London.
9. Tower Bridge
10. Tate Modern entrance