- Posted September 25, 2010 by
This iReport is part of an assignment:
My volunteer vacation
- Who is the Light in Your LIfe? Nominate the Menorah Lighter for the Coral Gables Festival of Light
- Gay Marriage In Florida: Impact on Personal Injury and Consortium Rights
- How to Sue a Cruise Ship-Passenger Injury Lawyer
- What Apple Can Teach Lawyers?
- Miami Abogado De Los Accidentes Automovilísticos en FL
Lawyers to the Rescue-Free Legal Clinic at Homeless Shelter
Spencer Aronfeld, a Miami lawyer and founder of Lawyers to the Rescue explains how the organization is providing free legal services to Miami's homeless population at the Camillus House. He is joined by lawyers, law students and non lawyer members who provided help to over 30 individuals today.