- Posted November 2, 2010 by
Watertown, New York
This iReport is part of an assignment:
America Votes 2010: Your election stories
- Refugees or Illegals? Is America the Country It Once Was?
- Bring Back the 'Pork', Grease the Skids and Maybe Congress Will Work Again
- Drone Protests Now Illegal in U.S.- Grandmother Given a Year in Jail for Protesting the Killing of Civilians
- GOP's Rep. Renee Ellmers Says Her “Bring It Down to a Woman's Level” Comment Is Better In Context. Not Really.
- Hillary Clinton is Still Too Far to the Right for Liberals to Endorse for President
The "Rent is Too Damn High" Guy -A Choice for Governor In NY State- I Voted, Did You?
The turnout this year seems much higher than other years I've voted. Even two years ago, when Obama was running for President, it wasn't this heavy a turnout, at least in my district.
My son Daniel wanted to see what voting was all about, David went with me during Obama's election. Daniel feeds my vote into the electronic voting machine. He took the photos and did the videotaping for this story.
The choices in our State for Governor were interesting this year.
Andrew Cuomo and Carl Paladino were on the ballot, but so wasJimmie McMillan, the "Rent is too damn high" guy.
It made me smile because here in NY, we all know the rent IS too damn high. Maybe Cuomo will adopt Jimmie's platform. Afterall, he is a Democrat.
Did you vote? Could you tell whom I voted for?