- Posted November 2, 2010 by
Watertown, New York
This iReport is part of an assignment:
America Votes 2010: Your election stories
- Armed Forces Day Parade In Watertown, NY- Home to the 10TH Mountain Division- Ft. Drum
- TPP? Desperate for a Legacy, Mr. President? Elizabeth Warren-1; Obama and TPP-0
- "There's No Clear Evidence of Wrong Doing" - Doesn't Mean There Was No Wrong Doing- Injustice In the US
- Fined A Million Bucks? Pocket Change for the WWE, er,... I Mean, the Patriots-Of Course Brady Knew
- $15 Million for This? "CNN Is Not Responding Due to a Long Script Running and Error"
The "Rent is Too Damn High" Guy -A Choice for Governor In NY State- I Voted, Did You?
The turnout this year seems much higher than other years I've voted. Even two years ago, when Obama was running for President, it wasn't this heavy a turnout, at least in my district.
My son Daniel wanted to see what voting was all about, David went with me during Obama's election. Daniel feeds my vote into the electronic voting machine. He took the photos and did the videotaping for this story.
The choices in our State for Governor were interesting this year.
Andrew Cuomo and Carl Paladino were on the ballot, but so wasJimmie McMillan, the "Rent is too damn high" guy.
It made me smile because here in NY, we all know the rent IS too damn high. Maybe Cuomo will adopt Jimmie's platform. Afterall, he is a Democrat.
Did you vote? Could you tell whom I voted for?