- Posted November 2, 2010 by
Watertown, New York
This iReport is part of an assignment:
America Votes 2010: Your election stories
- Republicans Want a Speaker Who Can Speak (Anything but the Truth) - McCarthy’s Truthful Gaffe on the Benghazi Special Committee
- Would Wyatt Earp Have Allowed a Sandy Hook or an Oregon? Mass Shootings To Continue Until We Do This
- Super Blood Moon Eclipse in Watertown, New York-September 27, 2015
- City Fireman May Have to Give Up Job If Elected to City Council Seat But GOP State Senate Staffer Will Not If He Wins? All 'Conflicts of Interests' Are Not Equal
- US Caused Refugee Crisis in Syria by Refusing to Accept a Russian Deal that Would Have Ended the War
The "Rent is Too Damn High" Guy -A Choice for Governor In NY State- I Voted, Did You?
The turnout this year seems much higher than other years I've voted. Even two years ago, when Obama was running for President, it wasn't this heavy a turnout, at least in my district.
My son Daniel wanted to see what voting was all about, David went with me during Obama's election. Daniel feeds my vote into the electronic voting machine. He took the photos and did the videotaping for this story.
The choices in our State for Governor were interesting this year.
Andrew Cuomo and Carl Paladino were on the ballot, but so wasJimmie McMillan, the "Rent is too damn high" guy.
It made me smile because here in NY, we all know the rent IS too damn high. Maybe Cuomo will adopt Jimmie's platform. Afterall, he is a Democrat.
Did you vote? Could you tell whom I voted for?