- Posted November 2, 2010 by
Watertown, New York
This iReport is part of an assignment:
America Votes 2010: Your election stories
- American Workers are Stuck in a Job They Hate, Doing Things They Hate, For Wages that They Hate- The New Normal?
- Charleston Church Murders; Sons of Confederate Veterans; The United States hasn't been United Since the 'Compromise of 1877
- Hillary? Bush in 2016? People Making Money From War Are the Ones Winning
- Celebrating "Life on a Dairy Farm" - Dairy Princess Parade In Watertown, NY
- Face Book Disagrees with SCOTUS and Citizens United that Businesses Are People-Proof!
The "Rent is Too Damn High" Guy -A Choice for Governor In NY State- I Voted, Did You?
The turnout this year seems much higher than other years I've voted. Even two years ago, when Obama was running for President, it wasn't this heavy a turnout, at least in my district.
My son Daniel wanted to see what voting was all about, David went with me during Obama's election. Daniel feeds my vote into the electronic voting machine. He took the photos and did the videotaping for this story.
The choices in our State for Governor were interesting this year.
Andrew Cuomo and Carl Paladino were on the ballot, but so wasJimmie McMillan, the "Rent is too damn high" guy.
It made me smile because here in NY, we all know the rent IS too damn high. Maybe Cuomo will adopt Jimmie's platform. Afterall, he is a Democrat.
Did you vote? Could you tell whom I voted for?