- Posted November 2, 2010 by
Watertown, New York
This iReport is part of an assignment:
America Votes 2010: Your election stories
- Hillary's 'Baaaack' in Iowa But Just for The Steaks. Whose 'Back' Will She Have? Ours or Wall Street's?
- Bombing the Problems We Caused by Bombing the Problems We Caused Will Totally Work This Time?
- Why Would the GOP Give Obama an Immigration Reform Bill When He's Already Doing What They Want? Deporting All 11 Million Illegals
- This Time...US Needs To Make Sure Iraq’s Gov’t Supports Shia, Sunni, & Kurds-Duh!
- Don't Get Municipal Water Up Your Nose in a 'Red State', Especially in Louisiana
The "Rent is Too Damn High" Guy -A Choice for Governor In NY State- I Voted, Did You?
The turnout this year seems much higher than other years I've voted. Even two years ago, when Obama was running for President, it wasn't this heavy a turnout, at least in my district.
My son Daniel wanted to see what voting was all about, David went with me during Obama's election. Daniel feeds my vote into the electronic voting machine. He took the photos and did the videotaping for this story.
The choices in our State for Governor were interesting this year.
Andrew Cuomo and Carl Paladino were on the ballot, but so wasJimmie McMillan, the "Rent is too damn high" guy.
It made me smile because here in NY, we all know the rent IS too damn high. Maybe Cuomo will adopt Jimmie's platform. Afterall, he is a Democrat.
Did you vote? Could you tell whom I voted for?