- Posted November 2, 2010 by
Watertown, New York
This iReport is part of an assignment:
America Votes 2010: Your election stories
- All Russia's Fault? Ukraine Is Not A Democracy Unless U.S. Says It's A 'Democracy'
- Bank of America Agrees to Sweetheart Settlement with US Department of Justice
- Ironically, The World’s Most Repressive Regimes Delight In U.S. Crack Down In Ferguson- Urge Restraint
- What a Stupid Excuse For Arresting Reporters-Managing the Media's Images in Ferguson, Egypt, and Occupy Wall Street
- So. "Mike Brown 'Bum Rushed' A Cop With A Drawn Automatic Weapon", Say Wilson Supporters?
The "Rent is Too Damn High" Guy -A Choice for Governor In NY State- I Voted, Did You?
The turnout this year seems much higher than other years I've voted. Even two years ago, when Obama was running for President, it wasn't this heavy a turnout, at least in my district.
My son Daniel wanted to see what voting was all about, David went with me during Obama's election. Daniel feeds my vote into the electronic voting machine. He took the photos and did the videotaping for this story.
The choices in our State for Governor were interesting this year.
Andrew Cuomo and Carl Paladino were on the ballot, but so wasJimmie McMillan, the "Rent is too damn high" guy.
It made me smile because here in NY, we all know the rent IS too damn high. Maybe Cuomo will adopt Jimmie's platform. Afterall, he is a Democrat.
Did you vote? Could you tell whom I voted for?