- Posted November 27, 2010 by
Garden City, New York
This iReport is part of an assignment:
It's not Thanksgiving without...
- The 100% Bacon Bun Burger (aka the Ultimate Zero Carb Bacon Burger)
- Celebrate St. Patrick's Day with the St. Patty Melt
- Kicking Tailgating Season off with Grilled Porterhouse with Pink Peppercorn Sauce
- From Hobby to Job: Growing Up Grilling
- Celebrating our Nation's Independence with the Orrison family
Pork E Pigskin
After cooking three turkeys for Thanksgiving (roasted, deep fried, and smoked) I was feeling a bit bored so I created a pig entirely out of pork as a Thanksgiving appetizer. He had hot links for legs, a sausage body, ham ears, Vienna sausage nose, pork rind tail and a bacon wrap. For the whole breakdown and for more on the world of competition BBQ and grilling check out http://blog.smokeindaeye.com.
- Clint, SmokeInDaEye.com