- Posted December 23, 2010 by
This iReport is part of an assignment:
The lure of lighthouses
Photos of New Zealand, a variety of landscapes and places:
- East Cape Sunrise.jpg - Sunrise at the East Cape Lighthouse, North Island.
- Eastenders Backpackers.jpg - A beautiful evening at the Eastenders Backpackers on the East Cape of the North Island.
- Kaituna River - Tutea Waterfall.jpg - Near Rotorua in the North Island the beautiful forest and waterfall on the Kaituna River.
- Makara Wind Farm.jpg - Near Wellington on the North Island the west cost beach at Makara is watched over by a wind farm.
- Marlborough Vines.jpg - Grape vines in the Marlborough region of the South Island.
- Moeraki Boulders.jpg - Down the east coast of the South Island sits Moeraki and the enigmatic boulders on the beach.
- Mt Holdsworth Vegetation.jpg - Climbing Mt Holdsworth on the lower North Island.
- Opau Bay Driftwood.jpg - Back near Makara, piled driftwood on Opau Beach west of Wellington.
- Waikanae Beach, Gisbourne.jpg - The east coast, central North Island Waikanae Beach in Gisborne.
- Wainuiomata Beach.jpg - One of the most southern beaches on the North Island, the rocky Wainuiomata Beach.