- Posted December 24, 2010 by
This iReport is part of an assignment:
Christmas décor, lights galore
- Conversation with Roma Downey on The Bible
- SKYFALL Interviews with the Cast -Daniel Craig, Javier Bardem, Naomie Harris, and Bérénice Marlohe
- Total Recall Interviews with Collin Farrell, Kate Beckinsale, and Bryan Cranston
- MIB3 Interviews with Will Smith, Tommy Lee Jones, and Barry Sonnenfeld
- Interview with Hugh Grant on Pirates Band of Misfits
Surfing Santa Rides the Waves in Malibu!
Surfing Santa rides the waves at Surfrider Beach in Malibu, California. Santa Claus, with his preparations for Christmas complete, takes a break by surfing with Mrs. Claus, Frosty, and a little elf named Josh.
Claus will be heading into the most important few days of his year, and needs a little fun to be the Jolly Ol' Saint Nick that people have come to love and expect. Nobody wants a grumpy Santa.
Michael Pless, one of Santa's helpers, is the one who introduced me to Surfing Santa. Michael owns a surfing school in Seal Beach, California. Pless also teaches surfing to children with special needs, autistic children and other children with personal challenges. Pless said that surfing helps build their confidence, which in turn effects their entire lives. The children at his school love this time of year when they can catch Santa riding a wave or two!
After the enormous amount of rain we have had in Southern California it was unclear if Santa Claus would get in his annual Christmas surf... but the sun has come out and Santa Claus once again is riding the waves.
Hang Loose Santa!