- Posted January 14, 2011 by
This iReport is part of an assignment:
Showbiz 'Avengers' showdown!
- GRAVITY Interview with Actress Sandra Bullock and Director Alfonso Cuaron
- Dick and Arlene Van Dyke's Duet at the Malibu Chili Cook Off
- ELYSIUM Interview's with Matt Damon and Sharlto Copley
- AFTER EARTH Interviews with Will Smith, Jaden Smith, and Garrett Reisman
- Conversation with Roma Downey on The Bible
Former Gov. Mike Huckabee Jams with Def Leppard's Phil Collen at NAMM 2011
The Winter NAMM show opened on January 12th in Anehiem California. It was a Preview Day for Media only. The NAMM (National Association of Music Merchants) show is the largest music trade show in the world. Winter NAMM is held on January 13-16th at the Anaheim Convention Center. Many well known musical artists attend, keeping the show rocking & rolling.
Former Gov. of Arkansas Mike Huckabee, along with Def Leppard's lead guitarist, Phil Collen, & Dick Boak, from the Martin Guitar Company, played an impromptu blues tune.
NAMM is an international trade show. Manufacturers of musical instruments, as well as a multitude of music related product manufacturers gather to display their newest, best, and most exiting goods. The NAMM show is not open to the public. It is retail store owners and people in the music industry that attend this world renowned show.
I spoke with former Gov. Mike Huckabee on his passion for music and the need to keep music and arts in schools. Huckabee believes that if students have access to music & arts, it "will be life changing for the students, & future changing for our country."