Fashion Designer/ Sundance Host J.R. Holbrook and Jen Hardman select the best and worst dressed celebrities that attend the 2011 Sundance Film Festival in Park City, Utah.
*Video segment can be viewed on www.festivalafterdark.blogspot.com
1. Demi Moore - Radiant, sexy and smart as hell!
2. Kate Bosworth - Elegant, feminine and polite! A true star!
3. Rob Lowe - OMG! How old is he? He melted the red carpet at Sundance!
4. Harry Belafonte - More glamourous, energetic and creative than ever at 83! He is hollywood royalty!
5. Eva Green - Stunning, articulate and gorgeous!
1. James Franco - He went from Don Juan to Drag Queen. Nasty! We hope he cleans up before the Oscars.
2. Florence And The Machine - She looked like she just walked off the set of Hocus Pocus. She is NOT Lady Gaga!
3. Harvey Weinstein - Repeat offender of scruff and filth year after year after year! Please STOP!
4. Morgan Spurlock - We are label whores but Morgan's outfits crossed the line! Better luck next year baby!?
5. White Rock Willie - He is cousin to Jack Sparrow and we love pirates but we could not get over the stench of rum and the mega layering on his outfit. :(
Best Dressed Cast
Paul Bettany, Jeremy Irons, Zachary Quinto, Demi Moore, Stanley Tucci, Kevin Spacey
Worst Dressed Cast
Toby Maquire, Ray Liotta, Kerry Washington, Dennis Haysbert