- Posted March 7, 2011 by
Coral Gables, Florida
- Who is the Light in Your LIfe? Nominate the Menorah Lighter for the Coral Gables Festival of Light
- Gay Marriage In Florida: Impact on Personal Injury and Consortium Rights
- How to Sue a Cruise Ship-Passenger Injury Lawyer
- What Apple Can Teach Lawyers?
- Miami Abogado De Los Accidentes Automovilísticos en FL
Stetson Law Students Delivering the Winning Argument
Members of the Stetson College of Law deliver the winning argument at the 2011 Regional Student Mock Trial Competition held at the University of Miami School of Law. Here Richard Hoffman, a legendary local attorney serves as the presiding judge for the final round.
The event was coordinated by Miami law firm, Aronfeld Trial Lawyers. Theis sponsored by the American Association for Justice.