- Posted March 14, 2011 by
This iReport is part of an assignment:
Recovery in Japan: After the earthquake
- Time to try outside the box thinking to save the reactors in Japan????
- Radiation levels in Ibaraki as reported fall, yet still very high 5 pm EDT update
- Radiation levels over 100 times background in Onumu Hitachi city as of 3:20 EDT
- Radiation levels highest 108 km SW of Fukashima plant - at 241 n/Gyh - as of 3 pm edt
- Real time Radiation levels in Japan as of 2:40 PM EDT
Radiation levels rising in Ibaraki Japan - real time monitoring
Real time radiation levels in Ibaraki prefecture, Japan
as of 3:14 pm EDT
since the 1 pm time frame, the radiation levels were 140 and are now the highest is 242 n/Gy/h level
background normally varies from 40 to 80 at most.
as of 3:14 pm today