- Posted March 24, 2011 by
This iReport is part of an assignment:
Dancing in the streets
- John McEuen now a happy resident of a warm sunny place in the State of Florida
- The Nitty Gritty Dirt Band was the first American Band to visit Russia
- Culinary: Jennifer Betances (Pitbull's sister) Talks With The Latin Kitchen About Family, Friends, Food and Fun!
- World-Renowned Tenor Michael Londra Writes 'Song for John' for John F. Kennedy's Celebrations
- Illeana performing I'M BAD at The Avalon
"THE STYLISTICS" are better than ever with their new CD "THAT SAME WAY" on SyndicatedNews.NET
The Stylistics was formed in Philadelphia, PA in 1966 from two groups, "The Percussions" and "The Monarchs." When members from each group were drafted or went on to further their education, the remaining members under the guidance of their English teacher Beverly Hamilton joined forces and changed the name to "The Stylistics."
This group is known for, 'Stop, Look, Listen to your Heart", "You Are Everything" and "Betcha By Golly Wow". Herbert Murrell and Airrion Love are the remaining original members of The Stylistics.
Click here to go back down memory lane...
The two songs played in this broadcast were duly licensed by their owners "The Stylistics," and "Airrion Love."