- Posted March 28, 2011 by
This iReport is part of an assignment:
Cleaning up the community
- Memorial Perpetual Global Humanitarian Relief FUNdraising Edutainment and Concert Series to address the global Ebola crisis
- COORDINATION OF EBOLA IDENTIFICATION, TREATMENT and CONTROL STRATEGIES
- Best Way to Contain Ebola?
- Ebola death tragically strikes teacher at ABC4All School, Sierra Leone prompting creation of the ABC4All / David Jalloh Memorial FUNdraising TEAM with the cooperation of Co-Founder Eddie Boston-Mammah, Local ABC4All / Sierra Leone
- ANNOUNCING Implementation of The Legacy of A Better Community For All (ABC4All)
Invitation to the Madrona Marsh Challenge United with Friendship Sports Association!
Supporting Friendship Sports Assocaiation (FSA) and the The Great Global Friendship Run http://friendshipsports.abc4all.net
Your support is appreciated.
Meet at 9 am - we start the Challenge at 9:15 a.m.
Help Support Stan's Run as he supports the world's children!
HISTORY: The Madrona Marsh Challenge started with a power walk around the Marsh that took 20 minutes. Later, what a surprise when the time shortened by 6 minutes!
To prepare for World Water Day on 03/22/2011, a tour was done on 03/21/2011, offering an opportunity to record this video, "Wind, Water, Marsh and 'Waters of March'!"
The waters from all the rains were spectacular, the ducks were out in force, the winds were strong, making for quite a scene, all accompanied by "Waters of March" by Antonio Carlos Jobim and performed by Jazz Great, Rick DellaRatta, Founder, Jazz For Peace.