- Posted April 5, 2011 by
This iReport is part of an assignment:
Showbiz 'Avengers' showdown!
- A Great Mix Of George A. Santino Classics Along With Originals Make Up The New Album "Get Back Up."
- James R. Wearne Thrills Readers With His Novel "The Adventure of the Old Campaigners."
- Biggg Slim Is Bringing The Heat To The Streets!
- Brook Brovaz Introduces Artist Ihni Shara, Electric Pop Diva!
- From Russia With Love! Brook Brovaz Introduces Their New Artist MAK! Sure To Make Her Mark In The US Music Scene!
Kenya Music & Eric Beckett Productions
Kenya embarked on a journey into theR&B/Hip-Hop music scene. Quickly gaining a fan base by opening showsand working in association with well known artists such as Jill Scott,Queen Latifah, Black Eyed Peas, Montell Jordan, Brian McKnight, Mary
J. Blige, Aaliyah, Jagged Edge, Mya, Jodeci,
Kelly Price, Ledisi, SWV, Montell Jordan, Mint Condition,
Next, 112, Latoya London, Goapele, etc.
Her reputation became that of a young woman who was all about business on stage.
Kenya produces her own tracks, writes and arranges her songs in addition to dancing. This makes her a triple threat to the industry and a rising icon.
certified. Kenya works with The Hip Hop Music Channel Inc. based in Oakland, CA and is a part of the Screen Actors Guild. Interested industry heavy hitters such as people from Jamie Foxx's camp are looking to work with this songstress this year. Her music has been mixed in at Moon Nightclub in Las Vegas by Pauly D from the hit show, Jersey Shore.
serves everyone in the media/entertainment industry. They produce
Music Videos, Documentaries, Movies, Cinematography, Event
Videography, and even professional photography.
Eric Beckett Productions/Ericbeckett@yahoo.com
171 Branham Lane Ste. 10-225
San Jose, CA, 95136
William Morton at 408.469.0005
Upcoming performance at:
Attending ASCAP: I Create Music Event in Hollywood, CA
with Jermaine Dupri, Fergie, etc.