- Posted April 8, 2011 by
This iReport is part of an assignment:
Recovery in Japan: After the earthquake
- Elephant Seals Rescue and Release Malibu, California
- Kevin Costner & ModernWest, Orianthi and White Buffalo Rock Malibu GuitarFest
- Ricky Schroder's The Fighting Season Premiere
- Dolphins Amuse Whale Watchers in California... "Everyone loves the king of the Sea"
- Keanu Reeves on his Retro and Modern Boundless Bikes… Born to Be Wild!
Malibu Musicians "From Our Ocean to Theirs" A Japan Relief Benefit
The benefit concert was held at the Malibu Lumber Yard. Once an actual hardware store & lumber yard, this location is now a host to many shops, boutiques, & restaurants.The stores donated 20% of their sales to the fundraiser.
Artist Masha Kartavenkova's paintings were inspired by her many years in Japan. The proceeds from the sale of her paintings will go to the relief efforts as well.
The talent of these young local musicians is remarkable.Their genuine concern, desire, and efforts to help the victims in Japan will hopefully be an inspiration to others.
Please see Real Medicine Foundation for more information http://www.realmedicinefoundation.org/