- Posted May 8, 2011 by
This iReport is part of an assignment:
After bin Laden: What's next?
- Time To Inconvenience Politicians
- Politicians Will Not Take Risks Unless They Are Forced To
- Coffee Party Radio: Politics Done Right - GOP Budgets, Gays, Race, Guns, & a Pope Sat 12–2PM CST
- Paul Ryan: To Hell With Election. It Is My Way With Obama Doing My Dirty Work
- Rest In Peace President Hugo Chavez, You Are The Hero Of The Poor
Response to PunjabiPower: Osama Bin Laden Didn't Change America - Corporate Induced Fear Did.
This is a partial response to PunjabiPower's iReport titled "Osama's Mystique and American Propaganda". It is time for Americans to stop being children and followers of their leaders blindly. Just like the greed of corporations and the military industrial complex used the irresponsibility & gullibility of the Bush administration that nearly caused the demise and bankruptcy of the country, so will it be repeated the next time we are hit unless Americans become cognizant to the game.