- Posted June 8, 2011 by
Watertown, New York
This iReport is part of an assignment:
What's your top issue?
- Drug Company,Novatis, Pays U.S. Government $422.5M in Marketing, Kickback, 'Pay to Play' "Fine"
- America- Having Two Jobs Now Necessary to Break Even
- Snow In April In Northern NY? Seriously?
- No Farms, No Food. Right? No Jobs, No Economy? Not Quite True..
- U.S. Government Finances Yet More of China's Technological and Manufacturing Superiority
Which 2012 Presidential Hopeful Will End the Afghanistan War?
10 billion dollars a month...thousands of American soldier's lives, thousands of Afghanistan citizen deaths..and no end in sight.
While Communist China "doubles down" on infrastructure and job creation, America has it's own idea of investment and capitalism. We "double down on war".
One country is productively investing in their people's future and one country is not.
Can you guess which is the smart investment?
I want a President that will end the wars we've been in for ten years with no end in sight.
Osama Bin Laden is dead. Our choice seems pretty simple to me.