- Posted July 11, 2011 by
Palo Alto, California
- John Riccitiello, ex CEO of EA, Addresses Mobile Versus Console at #GamesBeat
- Judges Eye View of Austin Startup Week Pitchfest
- KLRU Austin City Limits Season 39 Taping at Moody Theatre LOCAL NATIVES
- Ken Chenault at Stanford University on Sheryl Sandberg's "Lean In"
- Party Free for Pre-Entrepreneurs by Demo Conference Producers SF CA
9 Special Guacamole Recipes for Startup CEOs
Guacamole is easy to make but its hard to make LEGENDARY guacamole.
The smallest addition can make a big, big difference... Like roasting bell pepper over mesquite coals and then chilling / chopping them up
How do guacamole recipes help us in entrepreneurship??
I concocted nine recipes specially to take you to the next, next level.
For example, if you want to get a great mentor... There are 50+ granular things-to-do in this recipe.
Lets call that gambit, "Guacamole Recipe #9.
To make it easy, here are some articles to read:
More guacamole recipes in my Stanford StartX bio
Even more granular tactical mentorship tips and strategies at VentureBeat http://venturebeat.com/2011/01/03/7-ways-to-get-a-vc-you-dont-know-to-mentor-you/