- Posted July 26, 2011 by
This iReport is part of an assignment:
Will you still invest in stock market?
- Time To Inconvenience Politicians
- Politicians Will Not Take Risks Unless They Are Forced To
- Coffee Party Radio: Politics Done Right - GOP Budgets, Gays, Race, Guns, & a Pope Sat 12–2PM CST
- Paul Ryan: To Hell With Election. It Is My Way With Obama Doing My Dirty Work
- Rest In Peace President Hugo Chavez, You Are The Hero Of The Poor
Misinformed Tea Party Sympathizer Shows The Dangers Of Right Wing Indoctrination
My Book: http://amzn.to/dt72c7
This interview shows the danger of misinformation. While the subject is protesting the deficit he supports Medicare Advantage which is proven to be more expensive and less efficient than Medicare. He claims Americans do not support the Affordable Care Act when the fact is that they think it did not go far enough. The problem is that many of the Tea Party sympathizers are good people trapped in an alternate state of reality created by the plutocrats that run the Right Wing Echo Chamber (Right Wing TV, Radio, Internet).