- Posted August 3, 2011 by
Watertown, New York
This iReport is part of an assignment:
Will you still invest in stock market?
- A Minimum Wage Hike Helps Who? Workers or Government?
- Armed Forces Day Parade In Watertown, NY- Home to the 10TH Mountain Division- Ft. Drum
- TPP? Desperate for a Legacy, Mr. President? Elizabeth Warren-1; Obama and TPP-0
- "There's No Clear Evidence of Wrong Doing" - Doesn't Mean There Was No Wrong Doing- Injustice In the US
- Fined A Million Bucks? Pocket Change for the WWE, er,... I Mean, the Patriots-Of Course Brady Knew
"He Who Can Destroy a Thing, Controls a Thing"
Republicans have shown repeatedly that they are willing to destroy the United States in order to get what they want.
This begs the question: What do they want?
A Frank Herbert quote from his bestseller, "DUNE". seemed to be an appropriate title for this report. Has Obama read it. It sure looks like the GOP has.
Also, is what they want what's best for this country? We tried their policies during the Bush years. Utter failure.
Now, the GOP, in the minority, are demanding that they have things done their way.
Obama and Democrats passed a gag me bill..that cuts spending we need to stimulate growth.
Recent estimates say that these cuts will cost 1.8 million jobs in our economy. Obama says that now government will start working on jobs.
They're going to need to create jobs..about 1.8 million to replace those that they just caused this economy to lose. Brilliant. Do you see the private sector..those rich job creators stepping up?
When will Democrats become sick of picking up the mess that Republicans feel they can create?