- Posted August 3, 2011 by
Watertown, New York
This iReport is part of an assignment:
Will you still invest in stock market?
- So, "Five Republican Candidates Walk into a Koch Brothers' Donor Retreat"...Beginning of a Bad Joke or Travesty of US Representative Government?
- 9/11 to Now: Ways We Have Changed Our Language and Traded Security for Freedom
- How Our Country and Its Language has Changed since 9/11- One Nation under Surveillance for Liberty and Justice for All?
- The GOP Tries to Sink Another Iran Deal; It's Not the First Time. Remember Reagan’s Deal with Iran? Our Coup? The Shah" No? You Must Be Republican
- $15 an Hour in NY? Where's the Outrage Over Corporate America's Continuous 'Raises'? Fast Food's Raise Will Leverage Hike for All Workers in America
"He Who Can Destroy a Thing, Controls a Thing"
Republicans have shown repeatedly that they are willing to destroy the United States in order to get what they want.
This begs the question: What do they want?
A Frank Herbert quote from his bestseller, "DUNE". seemed to be an appropriate title for this report. Has Obama read it. It sure looks like the GOP has.
Also, is what they want what's best for this country? We tried their policies during the Bush years. Utter failure.
Now, the GOP, in the minority, are demanding that they have things done their way.
Obama and Democrats passed a gag me bill..that cuts spending we need to stimulate growth.
Recent estimates say that these cuts will cost 1.8 million jobs in our economy. Obama says that now government will start working on jobs.
They're going to need to create jobs..about 1.8 million to replace those that they just caused this economy to lose. Brilliant. Do you see the private sector..those rich job creators stepping up?
When will Democrats become sick of picking up the mess that Republicans feel they can create?