- Posted August 3, 2011 by
Watertown, New York
This iReport is part of an assignment:
Will you still invest in stock market?
- Abuse. Who's to Blame? The NFL, Rice and Peterson? Yes, But So Are the 'Misogynist Colleagues In Congress' and Religion
- Yahoo's E-Mail Isn't Working. Ad Revenue Is Down. Coincidence, Marissa Mayer?
- Stereotypes? Why Do Solo Mustaches & Goatees Have Such a Bad Reputation?
- America's Allies Are Funding ISIS, ISIL or IS, or Whatever You Want To Call Them
- Obama Says Inversion Is Wrong Even If It's Legal, But Drones Strikes are Legal Even If Amnesty International Says They're Wrong
"He Who Can Destroy a Thing, Controls a Thing"
Republicans have shown repeatedly that they are willing to destroy the United States in order to get what they want.
This begs the question: What do they want?
A Frank Herbert quote from his bestseller, "DUNE". seemed to be an appropriate title for this report. Has Obama read it. It sure looks like the GOP has.
Also, is what they want what's best for this country? We tried their policies during the Bush years. Utter failure.
Now, the GOP, in the minority, are demanding that they have things done their way.
Obama and Democrats passed a gag me bill..that cuts spending we need to stimulate growth.
Recent estimates say that these cuts will cost 1.8 million jobs in our economy. Obama says that now government will start working on jobs.
They're going to need to create jobs..about 1.8 million to replace those that they just caused this economy to lose. Brilliant. Do you see the private sector..those rich job creators stepping up?
When will Democrats become sick of picking up the mess that Republicans feel they can create?