- Posted August 12, 2011 by
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
This iReport is part of an assignment:
Dubai, United Arab Emirates: High-tech meets history
Burj Al Arab Dubai, U.A.E.
1. They do not allow interior photograph in the Burj Al Arab so I had to sneak a few while on my way to the room. Those are 22k Gold Columns!
2. My favorite shot taken from the private Beach with the Burj . The hotel is designed to look like a Dhow's sail.
3. The Worlds Tallest Building The Burj Khalifa taken from our cab.
4. Dubai's Sky line taken from the Raffles Hotel. Also a Jumbo-Tron LCD Billboard off the highway.
5. Giant Mural of the former King.
6. Burj Khalifa
7. From the left, Range Rover, Mercedes SLR, Ferrari 599 GTB, BMW M5
8. Our room at the Dar AL Mas Yaf
9. Wind Towers of The Madinat with the Persian Gulf
10. One of 9 Rolls-Royce Phantoms at the Burj