- Posted August 15, 2011 by
This iReport is part of an assignment:
Boot camp: Pick your story
- The African American Spring; Trayvon Martin’s Legacy
- DAYMOND JOHN OF SHARK TANKS APPEARS IN CHICAGO MARCH 16 FOR NDIGO BUSINESS BREAKFAST
- Bill Gates Can African American Buying Power Change the World? WCN Has a Plan and wants your Advice and Participation.
- Mandate a National Prescription Database Requiring Big Pharma to Stop Drug Deaths.
- DO YOUR REMEMBER YES WE CAN? The Story of Us: Five Years Ago Today @BARACKOBAMA @WHLIVE
50 Cent Launches Energy Shot "Street King" To Help Feed One Billion Children Plus a Open Letter
50 Cent is making good on his promise to help feed one billion children. The Hip Hop mogul has teamed up with Pure Growth Partners to launch Street King, an energy shot that will supply a child in need with a meal for every shot purchased (via HHNM).
The shot will launch in September and be available in Orange Mango and Grape flavors. For $2.49 to $2.99, the shot contains 100 percent natural flavors, no artificial colors and caffeine derived from coffee
beans. Each shot has no calories, carbohydrates or sugar, and is fortified with gingko biloba and vitamins.
“50 Cent and I share a common vision: to address the world’s problems through smart and sustainable business models,” Clarke said in a statement. “With the rampant starvation in Africa and hunger afflicting children worldwide, we need socially responsible businesses that affect real change now more than ever. And Street King can set the bar for future generations to come.”
“I’m inspired by [Clarke’s] vision and innovative approaches to tackling serious issues,” added Fifty in a statement. “It’s our mission with Street King to really change children’s lives around the world,” Jackson said in a statement.”