- Posted August 19, 2011 by
This iReport is part of an assignment:
Heat wave, drought bake U.S.
- President Obama Forget RICH & WHITE Americans FIGHT for Black/Hispanics American NOW
- Connection between the New York Times Op-Ed “Gitmo is Killing Me” and Boston Marathon Terrorist Attack?
- Faith Shaking Moment: US Supreme Court Refusal to Hear My Discrimination Case
- BOYCOTT Trump’s 2013 All Star Celebrity Apprentice
- RACISM: Boehner’s Sequester Position Racial Motivated
Metro Bus Riders Seeking Relief from Houston Heat
Three young people waiting at a Metro Bus Stop in Houston Texas on August 18, 2011, decided that is was cooler behind the bus shelter. According to the National Weather Service a record high temperature of 102 degrees was set in Houston/Hobby Airport on August 18, 2011
Thursday August 18, 2011, was the 18th consecutive day that temperatures reached 100 degrees or higher in the Houston, TX area.
Author of Screwed by Former Governor and Attorney General Eliot Spitzer