- Posted August 21, 2011 by
This iReport is part of an assignment:
What's next for Libya?
- The Curious Case of Essam al Fetori: Chapter 2 - David Kirkpatrick Source
- The Curious Case of Essam Al Fetori: Chapter 1
- Benghazi or Peyton's Place? S.C.'s Senator Lindsey Graham: "I was very heterosexual, and that's all you need to know".
- My Libyan Agenda & Why I Think that it is Important Enough for the University of South Carolina & CNN
- Libya, Judaism, Israel & America: the Burden of Rediscovery
Benghazi Peace Rally
In the video, delimansc comments, ‘August 21, quite possibly the first night of freedom for all of Libya.’ He added, ‘This is by far the largest crowd I’ve seen in probably a month of coming to this area.’ He says he has traveled to Libya every summer since the country ‘opened up to the West in 2005.’
- elchueco, CNN iReport producer
It has been announced that the beginning of the end for Col. Gaddafi has come. Rebel troops have surrounded Tripoli and everyone is anticipating the moment that all of Libya will be free....