- Posted August 21, 2011 by
This iReport is part of an assignment:
What's next for Libya?
- Benghazi Reads
- Benghazi, Libya 4th day of City wide Civil Disobedience Strike
- Tom Sponseller and Columbia, SC Deserve Better than Leslie G. Wiser, Jr.
- "Smart Policing" the Columbia, SC "Knowledge Based" economy
- Basit Igtet Running on Israeli Zionist Collaborator Platform: A Promise to Destroy Libya so that Basit Igtet can Save It or "Rewriting the Club of Rome for Generation 3.0"
Benghazi Peace Rally
In the video, delimansc comments, ‘August 21, quite possibly the first night of freedom for all of Libya.’ He added, ‘This is by far the largest crowd I’ve seen in probably a month of coming to this area.’ He says he has traveled to Libya every summer since the country ‘opened up to the West in 2005.’
- elchueco, CNN iReport producer
It has been announced that the beginning of the end for Col. Gaddafi has come. Rebel troops have surrounded Tripoli and everyone is anticipating the moment that all of Libya will be free....