- Posted August 22, 2011 by
New York, New York
This iReport is part of an assignment:
- The African American Spring; Trayvon Martin’s Legacy
- DAYMOND JOHN OF SHARK TANKS APPEARS IN CHICAGO MARCH 16 FOR NDIGO BUSINESS BREAKFAST
- Bill Gates Can African American Buying Power Change the World? WCN Has a Plan and wants your Advice and Participation.
- Mandate a National Prescription Database Requiring Big Pharma to Stop Drug Deaths.
- DO YOUR REMEMBER YES WE CAN? The Story of Us: Five Years Ago Today @BARACKOBAMA @WHLIVE
Response to Ben Rhodes, Deputy National Security Advisor for Strategic Communications and Speechwrit
First I want to thank Ben Rhodes, Deputy National Security Advisor for Strategic Communications and Speechwriting for answering my question to President Obama. While the broad based support for Africa and America sounds good.
The question was specifically addressed to cover UN Resolution 64/169 proclaiming 2011 as THE INTERNATIONAL YEAR FOR PEOPLE OF AFRICAN DESCENT.
This International Public Policy statement itself deserves a direct response as Black Unemployment is double the national average at 15.9 Percent and the impediments to investment remain. Access to Capital through Loan Guarantees and yes Stimulus for Multi-National Companies like Berkshire Hathaway, Microsoft, Google, Facebook and Apple as examples to obtain such guarantees for mentoring small minority owned businesses looking to expand and create jobs.
Thanks for your response and now hopefully a clear path to a Transmedia Brandcasting Summit which would bring the powers that be to the table to support The Africa Heritage Society's CIVIL RIGHTS TO PLATINUM RIGHTS MOVEMENT launched on Nelson Mandela's Birthday by International Goodwill Ambassador Oscar J. Webb.
Finally as we unveil the Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. Memorial leaders like Ambassador Webb should be standing next to the President as he announces support for THE CIVIL RIGHTS TO PLATINUM RIGHTS MOVEMENT and the reconnection of African Americans to their Heritage. Economically, Socially and Culturally.