- Posted August 28, 2011 by
This iReport is part of an assignment:
What's next for Libya?
- The Curious Case of Essam al Fetori: Chapter 2 - David Kirkpatrick Source
- The Curious Case of Essam Al Fetori: Chapter 1
- Benghazi or Peyton's Place? S.C.'s Senator Lindsey Graham: "I was very heterosexual, and that's all you need to know".
- My Libyan Agenda & Why I Think that it is Important Enough for the University of South Carolina & CNN
- Libya, Judaism, Israel & America: the Burden of Rediscovery
Libya Before and After Gaddafi
At bookshop in downtown Benghazi, I was able to speak with one man, Mohammed Hamid, about how the fall of the Gaddafi regime affects daily life and his business in particular. Thank you again, Mohammed.