- Posted August 28, 2011 by
This iReport is part of an assignment:
What's next for Libya?
- Basit Igtet Running on Israeli Zionist Collaborator Platform: A Promise to Destroy Libya so that Basit Igtet can Save It or "Rewriting the Club of Rome for Generation 3.0"
- Hitchhiking in the Sahara
- Major Lead in Benghazi Suicide Bombing Case
- Basit Igtet, the Mossad, and their Plan for a New Libya
- Libya REclassified: Sovereignty, not Zeidan, Lost in No Confidence Vote Extortion
Libya Before and After Gaddafi
At bookshop in downtown Benghazi, I was able to speak with one man, Mohammed Hamid, about how the fall of the Gaddafi regime affects daily life and his business in particular. Thank you again, Mohammed.