- Posted September 3, 2011 by
This iReport is part of an assignment:
What's next for Libya?
- Heart of the Gazbah.
- ThoughtCrimes at the University of South Carolina
- The Curious Case of Essam al Fetori: Chapter 2 - David Kirkpatrick Source
- The Curious Case of Essam Al Fetori: Chapter 1
- Benghazi or Peyton's Place? S.C.'s Senator Lindsey Graham: "I was very heterosexual, and that's all you need to know".
Benghazi, Libya "Show Me the Money!"
Citizens in Benghazi, Libya took to the streets this past Thursday to encourage the release of billions in Libyan funds and assets frozen around the world. As the east and west of the country finally come together in freedom, there is an urgent need in areas such as Tripoli for immediate goods, services, and the necessities to sustain life. The quicker resources are available, the sooner the country will back in business and the people can go to work instead of war.