- Posted September 3, 2011 by
This iReport is part of an assignment:
What's next for Libya?
- Benghazi Reads
- Benghazi, Libya 4th day of City wide Civil Disobedience Strike
- Tom Sponseller and Columbia, SC Deserve Better than Leslie G. Wiser, Jr.
- "Smart Policing" the Columbia, SC "Knowledge Based" economy
- Basit Igtet Running on Israeli Zionist Collaborator Platform: A Promise to Destroy Libya so that Basit Igtet can Save It or "Rewriting the Club of Rome for Generation 3.0"
Benghazi, Libya "Show Me the Money!"
Citizens in Benghazi, Libya took to the streets this past Thursday to encourage the release of billions in Libyan funds and assets frozen around the world. As the east and west of the country finally come together in freedom, there is an urgent need in areas such as Tripoli for immediate goods, services, and the necessities to sustain life. The quicker resources are available, the sooner the country will back in business and the people can go to work instead of war.