- Posted September 3, 2011 by
This iReport is part of an assignment:
What's next for Libya?
- Basit Igtet Running on Israeli Zionist Collaborator Platform: A Promise to Destroy Libya so that Basit Igtet can Save It or "Rewriting the Club of Rome for Generation 3.0"
- Hitchhiking in the Sahara
- Major Lead in Benghazi Suicide Bombing Case
- Basit Igtet, the Mossad, and their Plan for a New Libya
- Libya REclassified: Sovereignty, not Zeidan, Lost in No Confidence Vote Extortion
Benghazi, Libya "Show Me the Money!"
Citizens in Benghazi, Libya took to the streets this past Thursday to encourage the release of billions in Libyan funds and assets frozen around the world. As the east and west of the country finally come together in freedom, there is an urgent need in areas such as Tripoli for immediate goods, services, and the necessities to sustain life. The quicker resources are available, the sooner the country will back in business and the people can go to work instead of war.