- Posted September 10, 2011 by
This iReport is part of an assignment:
- In mother's day.. Egyptian policemen give flowers and chocolate to mothers
- Egyptians living in the dark
- Egypt is sinking in the dark .. cut electricity to more than 6 times a day in several parts of the country
- Egypt back to the dark ages again .. power outage of Cairo and Giza
- Egyptian Minister of Defense and chief of military intelligence oversees the voting places of presidency elections to inspect security preparations, then he shaking hands with voters.
The return of calm in front of the embassy of Israel in Giza
The return of calm in front of the embassy of Israel in Giza .
this tghe last situation in front os israel embassy in giza egypt .
FROM : AMRO SELIM