- Posted September 12, 2011 by
This iReport is part of an assignment:
Cultural census: Your self-portrait
A few of you have suggested I put up some photos of my surroundings just as various iReporters have done.
1. The favorite and most spoiled of my dogs, Nila (Romanian Import Rottie) having a fun time harassing the horse. She is nothing but a sweetheart and big baby.
2. Cows next door lazily laying around and cooling off in the cool shade.
3. Standing from my front yard looking across my pond toward the neighbor’s house. You can tell how close my neighbor is....lol....The diving board I just put up last summer with a low and high dive. The horses pictures in this and other pictures are a neighbors and regularly get out and wander the neighborhood. No one minds. Btw you may have noticed the picture of my neighbor's Semi in the background. - He delivers a load from the Mississippi Gulf Coast all the way up to Minnesota once a week and I think I drive too much. Many times he hauls Chiquita bananas and other Central and South American imported by ship produce.
4. In concert with the cows, lol.....sits a tractor cooling off under a live Oak tree.
5. Our shared subdivision lake around the corner.
6. Deposits left on all the streets to and from my house....LOL.
7. Goin' fishing in my pond with my little buddy Taylor.