- Posted September 28, 2011 by
Greenville, South Carolina
This iReport is part of an assignment:
Cultural census: Your self-portrait
- Cultural Census
- Bernie Madoff and Mark Madoff’s suicide – the Reality of Prison! Choices and Consequences
- Christmas in Prison – Inmates remembered or forgotten? Second Chances book Excerpt
- CNBC Features Dan Frishberg, an investment advisor who’s under investigation by the SEC?
- Pastor Indicted - Stealing Church's Hurricane Katrina Relief Funds
Chuck Gallagher - Author of Second Chances: Transforming Adversity into Opportunity
Currently COO of a National Company and former Sr. VP of Sales and Marketing for a Public Company, Chuck may have found a sales niche early on in life selling potholders door to door, or convincing folks to fund a record album of his musical performance at age 16 (and yes those were the days when an album was made of vinyl), but it was the school of hard knocks that provided a fertile training ground for Chuck's lessons in Success. Described as Creative, Insightful, Captivating, and a person that "Connects the Dots" between behavior, choices and success, Chuck Gallagher gives his clients what they need to turn concepts into actions and actions into results.