- Posted October 16, 2011 by
- HOLOCAUST REMEMBRANCE DAY
- THE LAST WITNESS | THE SINKING OF SS STRUMA, BLACK SEA, FEBRUARY 24th, 1942.
- CHINA, In my opinion (My first trip to China)
- "THE GLASS IS FULL": THE ISRAEL-HAMAS SECOND WAR | Operation “Pillar of Defense”
- "THE GLASS IS FULL": THE ISRAEL-HAMAS SECOND WAR [OPERATION "PILLAR OF DEFENSE"]
iPhone 4S store lines
Aventura City, Florida, Oct 19th. 2011
it's Saturday at the Mall. At any given hour at least 25-30 people are waiting with patiance on line to get the new Apple Inc. gadget, the iPhone 4S.
When all the other 200 stores of the most successful mall in US, The Aventura Mall (Florida) sport 2-3, max 10-20 people inside looking for stuff, Apple Store has at least 200-300 people inside, some buying middle to high ticket priced items and happily getting into, long term contracts.
Good for Apple!
They passed 100 billion dollar sales mark.
Another fine device added to the line up if excellent products helping us study, work better and enjoy life and arts at full extent.
By Hedi Enghelberg Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile
MORE BOOKS AND ARTICLES BY HEDI ENGHELBERG @ WWW.ENGPUBLISHING.COM
WWW.AMAZON.COM KINDLE STORE