- Posted October 18, 2011 by
- Author Thomas Rauber Releases 'Bald Eagles Soar Again: One Man's Quest To Prevent The Extinction Of The Bald Eagle In The US'
- Author Les Graham Announces Release Of 'Jude's Gentle Giants', A Book About Horses That Teaches Wholesome Family Values
- Patrick Brigham, Mystery Novelist And Author Of ‘Abduction - An Angel Over Rimini’, Chosen As One Of '50 Great Writers You Should Be Reading'
- The Entertainment Books No Other Person Could Write – 'Waiting For Elizabeth', Final Segment In Series, Released By Author Ben Bryant
- Frances Fuller, Author Of ‘In Borrowed Houses’ Takes First Place In '50 Great Writers You Should Be Reading' Book Awards
Readers Favorite, Premier Book Review and Award Site, Announces 2011 Award Winning Authors
Readers Favorite, one of the fastest growing book review and award contest sites on the internet, has announced the winners in their 2011 Literary Award contest. They are also the recent recipients of the AIA (Association of Independent Authors) Honoring Excellence Award for helping authors
Readers Favorite, a premier book review and award site, has announced the winners in their 2011 Literary Award contest. Awards were given in 70+ categories including Children, Christian, Fiction, Non Fiction, Adventure, Fantasy and Romance. Contestants were invited to submit full manuscripts, published and unpublished books, eBooks, audio books, comic books and poetry books. Due to the exponential growth of Readers Favorite, it is arguably the Internet's fastest growing review and award contest website.
"We are excited and pleased," stated Debra Gaynor, owner of Readers Favorite, "to announce the winners of this year's Readers Favorite Award Contest. We are proud of the growing respect of our annual competition, which accepted entries from almost every US state and nearly a dozen countries. Award winners can enjoy increased exposure and the attention of bookstores, publishers, libraries, journalists and readers."
Readers Favorite was created to help authors with honest reviews of their work and to assist them in obtaining more recognition and exposure through a respected Book Award Contest. As a result, Readers Favorite has just been awarded the AIA (Association of Independent Authors) Honoring Excellence Award.
The list of winners can be accessed at the Readers Favorite site.
In addition to their annual Award Contest, Readers Favorite also provides free reviews for authors and has been asked to review for such renowned authors as James Patterson, David Baldacci, Stephanie Meyer. Readers Favorite is trusted by prominent publishers like Penguin, Random House, Hachette, and Thomas Nelson.
More information is available at the company's website. Owner, Debra Gaynor, is available for media interviews and can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org. Authors who wish to obtain reviews or participate in next years contest can visit the company's website.