- Posted October 26, 2011 by
Playa del Carmen, Mexico
This iReport is part of an assignment:
- Paul, age 55 had a motorcycle accident at age 26 and suffered a serious spinal cord injury, 29 years later he goes snorkeling in Akumal Bay, Mexico.
- Paul, a quadriplegic goes snorkeling 29 years after he sustained a spinal cord injury from a motorcycle accident.
- A feel great story about friendship, love, trust, caring, bravery and innovation.
- Hurricane Ernesto clean up and damage report at Half Moon Bay Akumal, Mexico
- Hurricane Ernesto cleanup has begun at Akumal, Mexico
Hurricane Rina Preparations at Playa del Carmen
- pau2, CNN iReport producer
Playa del Carmen 10/26/2011 10:00 am
With higher than normal wave activities all pangas have been beached and businesses are boarding up in preparation for hurricane Rina.
Pic: 1 Beach front business boarding up
Pic: 2 Lifeguards meeting prior to hurricane
Pic: 3 Panga being pushed onto beach
Pic: 4 Ferry heading towards Cozumel on its last trips prior to hurricane Rina arrival
Pic: 5 Beached pangas
Pic: 6 Pangas tied to palm trees
Pic: 7 Surf paddle boarding prior to Rina arrival
Pic: 8 Life guard and tourists at pier
Pic: 9 5th Avenue
Pic: 10 Business boarding up on 5th Avenue