- Posted December 8, 2011 by
Santa Monica, California
This iReport is part of an assignment:
Iowa voters: What's your number one issue?
- Texas Schools Make Students Guinea Pigs, Holding RFID Chip Cards.
- Send Me To Charlotte ,NC Today!! To Cover DNC Convention 2008. Oops! Its 2012.
- IRD System for Patient Identification and Health
- Amazing Spiderman Slings Past Ted, And Webs Magic Mike
- The Dictator Movie Hits Reality Nerve, Of Past and Present. In Political History. Our Political Reality
Number One Issue of Iowa,Not Another Four Years Same End Game
Iowa has seen the polls from Fox News Channel in the last few days and hours. Leaving them wondering will the candidates pushed by one major tv network be pushing honesty.
Will the candidates be honest or blow smoke up our rears only wanting the votes come election.
So the number one issue Iowa has being from their and Midwest region, is complete honesty and not another four years of adminstration internal problems and control . That surrounds our current president today in America and former president W Bush.
Who was definitely not the brains behind any operation at all just looked good on camera, and did good job as president being the figurehead.
So Iowans want honesty and respect without condescending remarks as Herman Cain spoke in last few weeks; thinking places he visited everyone was uneducated .
Herman Cain said, remember"Poor People Make Themselves Poor".
So Iowa wants honesty, respect, and someone who will be the people's president like any athlete who steps foot into a ring for their match.
So we don't want the endgame of politics another four years crushing American's dreams and chances at that American Pie as Don McClean sings in the song of same title.
So really Fox News Channel is fair and balanced, and credible news source? You decide America...