- Posted December 12, 2011 by
New York, New York
- Letter from Iranian media and social network activists to the Leaders of Non-Aligned Movement
- Iran buried under the rubble of its foreign policy
- Iran Earthquake - 1000’s killed and injured, 1000’s more homeless, dozens of villages leveled - and Iranian Regime “STOPS” rescue efforts in less than 24 hours!!!
- Iranian Leaders and Revolutionary Guards Amass a Fortune as rest of the nation feels “venomous” bite of sanctions
- New US Sanctions Aimed at Crushing Iranian Regime
Wall Street Occupiers Stand for Iranian Prisoners of Conscience - It really is One world, One People, One struggle...
"Occupiers" in New York, D.C., Seattle, London, Rome, and Toronto, become the voice of the voiceless political prisoners held captive in the dungeons of Iran...
We all really do live in one world, sharing the same tears, same laughters and same path to freedom and democracy ... at the heart of which lies the highest value known to mankind: Dignity of a human being.
A united world leaves no room for dictators and tyrants.