- Posted January 7, 2012 by
This iReport is part of an assignment:
Election 2012: Your stories
- CBS New Will Air President Obama"s Immigration Reform Speech at 8PM
- House Democrats Don’t Participate on Boehner’s “RACIST” Select Committee
- Pres Obama's SOTU: Issue Call to Action to Unemployed and Uninsured Denied Coverage by GOP
- President Obama Admit it: State of the Union is Weak Because of Racism and Political Retaliation
- Uncontrollable Joy at OBAMACARE Event in Houston, TX
Two Historically Black Fraternities Form Super Pac to Reelect President Obama
I am happy to announce that a new pro-Obama super PAC, 1911 United, has been formed. Backed by members of Kappa Alpha Psi and Omega Psi Phi, historically black fraternities that both celebrated their centennials last year, 1911 United aims to raise $1.5 million toward training and organizing African-American voters in key battleground states to re-elect President Obama.
I am a member of Alpha Kappa Alpha Sorority Inc and I am so excited about the content of the Root article including the superPac 1911 United. I also blog and I have been actively encouraging our people to take actions that will help Pres Obama have a second term to make meaningful historic changes in our lives. Those of you would are voicing real concerns to the question what has Pres Obama done for African Americans and are not Republicans or working for other campaigns trust and believe that Pres Obama understands you concerns. I believe that he will address them after he is reelected and do everything in his power to make this a more just nation. This brilliant man did not achieve the impossible to leave African-Americans worst off that we were prior to him becoming POUS.